Nonna (Grandma) always had a way with home-cooked, Italian meals. With her warm personality and skill with ingredients, her dishes always brought smiles, conversation, and laughter to the table. It was her passion for food that we decided to implement to our restaurant today. Nonna's by So Italian does not rely on salt! We like to bring out all of the "juices" and essences of garlic, onions, peppers, spices, and herbs to bring out an array of exciting flavors. We have a full menu of pasta dishes, pizzas, and other Italian favorites. It's why we know you'll enjoy a family gathering at one of our restaurant's many tables. Join us for dinner tonight and call us now if you have any questions about private events or table bookings.
Cucina Della Nonna
Our menu is known for many specialties. We have plenty of starters, specialty pasta dishes, pizzas, subs, calzones, desserts, kids items, and catering specialties available. Everything is so Italian! You can start your meal out with cheese-stuffed breadsticks, continue with a bowl of pasta or a slice of pizza, and finish off with a cannoli. It'll be a decadent meal, but it'll leave you feeling satisfied. Our meals are like those that Grandma used to make!
Our Menu Favorites
- Starters: Bastoncini di Mozzarella Fritto, Calamari Fritto, Insalata Caprese, Bruschetta Alla Puttanesca, Classic Breadsticks, Pepperoni-Stuffed Breadsticks, Vickies (Cheese-Stuffed), Ryan's (Pepperoni & Cheese-Stuffed), House Salad, Chef Salad, Ceasar Salad, Greenfield Salad
- Specialty Pasta: Chicken Alfredo Linguine, Beef Lasagna, Italian Branzino Bass On Linguine, Pasta Primavera on Fusilli, Quattro Cheese-Stuffed Ravioli, Pasta Rustica, Pollo Alla Parmigiana Fusilli, Nonna's Tour of Italy Platter, Pollo Alla Marsala On Linguine, Shrimp Linguine Alfredo, Build-Your-Own Delicious Pasta
- Pizzas: Build-Your-Own Pizza, Supreme Works, Carnivoro, Chicken Ranchero, Hawaiian, BBQ Chicken, Margherita, Amante Del Formaggio, Sogno Vegetariano, Greek, Fresh Garden, Fresh Garlic, Feta Florentine, Stuffed Panzerotti, Pizza Bianca, Dr. David's BBQ-Stuffed Pizza, Stuffed Carnivoro
- Subs & Calzones: So Italian! Sub, Caprese, Chicken Parmigiana, Meatball Marinara, Ham & Cheese, Veggie Dream, Panzerotti Calzone, Ham & Cheese Calzone, Stromboli Calzone, BBQ Chicken Calzone, Build-Your-Own Calzone (Items include a cup of soup or Caesar salad)
- Desserts: Tiramisu, Limoncello Flute, Cheesecake, Cannoli, Nutella Pizza
- Kids' Menu: Kids' Pasta, Kids' Mac & Cheese, Kids' Slice, Kids' Chicken Tenders, Kids' Sides
*Call to ask about catering for your event.
Are you planning a fancy wedding party or event? If you want to host it at Nonna's by So Italian, we welcome you to book our cozy private room. We call this room "The Coffee Room" and it seats 25-30 patrons. If dining with us, reserving the venue is free. If only using the room, there is a $70/hour fee. Reservations are on a first-come-first-serve basis!
Compliment Your Event with Nonna's Catering
Bring Nonna's by So Italian to your private event, corporate lunch, or wedding with our catering options. Including options such as our delicious Italian pasta, salad, breadsticks, and more. Fill out the form below to inquire for more information on how you can complement your event with Nonna's!
Dine With Us
Dine with us at 5020 Cambridge Way in Plainfield, IN, today! If you have any questions, please call (317) 839-3777. Also, feel free to leave us a message at the form down below.